- Organization that offers information and support to undocumented students pursuing degrees in fields including, but not limited to medicine, dentistry, nursing, public health, and scientific research.
National Immigration Law Center
- The primary advocacy organization in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to defending and advancing the rights and opportunities of low-income immigrants and their families.
– an online birth control support network for women 18-29 that helps you find the birth control method that’s right for you, learn how to use it consistently and effectively, and avoid getting pregnant until you’re ready.
- a sisterhood of Latinas dedicated to building a movement of Latinas, their families, and allies through leadership development, organizing, and advocacy to create opportunity and achieve reproductive justice.
Youth Justice Coalition
- building a youth, family, and formerly and currently incarcerated people’s movement to challenge America’s addiction to incarceration and race, gender and class discrimination.
BoysTown – Call 1-800-448-3000 for Girls and Boys Town National Hotline, a 24/7 resource and referral service in Spanish and English for guys and girls who may be dealing with abuse, depression, substance abuse or family issues.
SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental health and/or substance use disorders: 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
National Runaway Safeline
- Homeless? Run away? The National Runaway Safeline is available 24/7 if you are a teen thinking about running away from home, if you have a friend who has run and is looking for help, or if you are a runaway ready to go home.
Or, call 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-621-4000)
- get involved and end the stigma around mental health
Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN)
- The nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE and online.rainn.org y en español: rainn.org/es), which has helped over 2 million people since 1994. RAINN also carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors and improve the criminal justice system. For more information about RAINN, please visit rainn.org.
How to get help:
The National Sexual Assault Hotline provides free, confidential support 24/7. Call 800.656.HOPE (4673) or visit online.rainn.org to chat with a RAINN support specialist.
- Learn all about maintaining your privacy while navigating the digital world.
- Life is more fun when you don't have to worry about drama. So keep it #between2screens and make the most of life with these tips on protecting your reputation, relationships, and privacy.
- “5 Horrifying Ways an Ex can Ruin your Life with Nude Photos”
– Not sure where to start with planning for college? Try out College Board’s planner and get information from their page!
Google for Computer Science
— Learn about computer science programs, and partners Google sponsors, that reach millions of students every year, with a focus on girls and others who are underrepresented in the field today.
The Adelante Movement
– Unite and empower Latinas by supporting Latina businesses and projects, plus resources
Affordable Online Colleges
- This site has a search feature that lets you find affordable colleges (but keep looking for scholarships to help pay for the expensive ones!)